Fee Waivers & Travel Grants
Thank you for your interest, travel grants have closed. The online application for fee waivers have closed. There will be a limited amount of fee waivers available on site at the conference.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer is pleased to provide a limited number of registration fee waivers and travel grants for the 2019 Living Beyond Breast Cancer Conference: Sharing Wisdom, Sharing Strength. Registration fee waivers and travel grants provide financial assistance to those who would otherwise be unable to afford the costs of attending the conference.
Fee Waivers:If you live less than 60 miles from the conference site and are able to demonstrate financial need you may be eligible for a conference registration waiver.
- A fee waiver would allow you to attend the conference, inclusive of all meals served, at no charge.
Travel Grants:If you live 60 miles or more from the conference location and demonstrate financial need, LBBC has a limited amount of travel grants available to assist with hotel and travel expenses.
- If you are approved for a travel grant you will also receive an automatic fee waiver for the conference registration and will not need to fill out a separate fee waiver application.
- There is a $15 non-refundable fee to submit a travel grant application.
- Reimbursement checks will be distributed at the end of the conference.
- Travel grant stipends can be used for conference related expenses including sleeping rooms at the conference hotel, parking, travel, etc.
TRAVEL GRANT SPONSORS
For their generous support of conference travel grants, we would like to thank AmerisourceBergen Foundation, Nancy Ann Ranken Moffitt in honor of Dr. R. Brannon Claytor, The Paula A. Seidman Fund/Alan Saltiel, The Teresa Laraba Travel Grant Fund supported by Southwest Airlines, The Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation, and United Breast Cancer Foundation.